[Cdt-l] Grizz

rockmarkstar at aol.com rockmarkstar at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 18:07:16 CST 2012

Good lord, this thread is starting to remind me of a time many years ago when I was traveling around the country with a college buddy.
We were walking through Yellowstone along one of the main roads with our backpacks, and we kept walking past various construction crews along the road.
Every single one of them seemed to get a kick out of saying "Better watch out for the grizzly, he's gonna get ya!"
Anyhow, thanks for the advice, these are great stories!!
-Flyboxer