[Cdt-l] CDTA disbanded?

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:38:26 CST 2012

That's weird.  There's nothing on their website about that.  It seems
strange that they would choose WhiteBlaze as the place to post a message.
 Plus, I just heard from Teresa Martinez on Jan 4 - she's going to send me
CDTA brochures to include with the packages I send out to folks who
purchase my CDT Handbook.

I suspect this is a prank.  It's not April 1st yet.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com