[Cdt-l] CDT Waypoint data

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 13 15:48:14 CST 2012

I have placed the waypoint data for New Mexico and Colorado on my Bearcreek
web site. (address below).  You can download it there free of charge.  Take
the Waypoints link from the home page then scroll down a bit to the download
link.

I am working on the data for Wyoming and Idaho/Montana.  I am in the process
of finalizing the WY data so it should be there soon.

My sincerest best wishes for the fine people I have worked with at CDTA.
You are the best!

best wishes,

Jerry Brown (bearcreek)

www.bearcreeksurvey.com