[Cdt-l] CDTA

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 12:31:55 CST 2012

We should hope that the CDTA publishes as a final task an exit plan
recommending how the CDT community can minimize the impact of the CDTA's
demise, and especially how trail building and maintenance, and interacting
with federal agencies can proceed independently on a state or local level,
at least for the time being. In the meantime we still have a healthy support
infrastructure with Jim Wolf as a major trail advocate, Jim and Jonathan's
trail guides and maps, Yogi's planning guide, and this forum for keeping all
of the past, present, and future CDT hikers in touch.

-Ron