[Cdt-l] Fwd: angeling

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:45:06 CST 2012

Keith -

It's unfortunate that you feel the need to create drama on this forum.  We
see this type of posting frequently on the PCT-L, but the CDT-L has
historically been free of this nonsense.

The private emails exchanged between you and I have been civil, polite, and
kind.  For some reason, here on this public forum, you have decided to
sensationalize an issue which we previously discussed privately.  Your
feelings are hurt.  I understand that.  However, I stand by my decision to
exclude you from the book.  Your behavior today on the CDT-L backs up my
decision.

Yogi