[Cdt-l] Hiker's reactions

Doug Carlson doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 16:54:22 CST 2012

Lynne Whelden wrote, "... I suppose some hikers take to the trail because
they've left behind a trail of chaos in the real world!"

I have thought that, too.

I generally think many hikers take to the trail to leave behind a world in
chaos.

I am a vegetarian- been one for over 40 years.  On the trail I work around
my own particular personality traits and certainly am not offended when
someone crosses my chosen life style.  God bless all trail angels. I am
looking forward to meeting Keith and his wife in 2013, if not sooner, as I
am planning on the CDTS route myself, that may take be right through their
shower? or at least a mail drop and ride to the border.

One can always hope, anyway?

Back to CDT talk?