[Cdt-l] A grand proposal

Sean Staplin seanstaplin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:46:09 CST 2012

Travis, I like your take. I am planning on hiking the CDT in the next
couple of years and what attracts me to the CDT is the uncertainty and
organic nature of the experience it offers. I would much rather follow a
compass bearing than look through the woods for another piece of flagging
tape.

Cheers
I think I posted to the list this time:)