[Cdt-l] Resupply on the CDT

Pete E. Michelinie michelinie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:28:07 CST 2012

Thanks everyone-

I do have Yogi's guide and have been using it a bit lately. The one thing that her PCT book has that the CDT book lacks is the survey of package/resupply/bounce box locations from a handful of hikers. I found that really helpful when planning the PCT and was disappointed that the same thing wasn't in the CDT guide. That's why I inquired about people's opinions on where to send an where to buy. Has anyone compiled a similar survey in their CDT planning?

Furniture