[Cdt-l] Low snow levels

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:56:42 CST 2012

In 2011 Rocky Mountain NP received some 17 feet of snow in May alone! I'll
keep my fingers crossed for clearer trails and less extreme conditions for
2012 hikers!
-speedstick

--
*Three trails, one woman. To find about more about Mary and her recent
completion of the Triple Crown visit* http://www.marriedtothetrail.com/